When we learn of important changes to the information in our St. Petersburg, Helsinki & Tallinn Snapshot, we post them here. (Of course, it’s still smart to reconfirm critical transportation and sightseeing details locally.) Armed with a Rick Steves guidebook and these late-breaking updates, you’re set for a great trip!
- The tourist information office at Viru Keskus has closed permanently.
- The private bus #90K between the airport and the city center is no longer running.
- The Travellers’ Tent information service has also closed.
- Metro 24 Internet café has closed.
- City Hotel Portus has a new website: www.tallinncityhotelportus.com.
- Must Lammas restaurant has closed.