Please sign in to post.

Hotels Nafplio

Had a suggestion for Hotel Victoria, but not much luck booking it... any other suggestions close to the action? Probably 2 or 3 star that you were happy with or ones to avoid.
Thanks

Posted by
30 posts

We loved the Pension Marianna . Clean and a very helpful staff. It is close to Syntagma Square and shopping/eating. The view from the breakfast area is hard to beat.

Posted by
72 posts

I have stayed at Omorfi Poli in the old town and had a great experience with them. Their website actually shows whether each room is available or booked. Good luck!

Posted by
3320 posts

Star system doesn't mean much in Greece.. e.g., some great boutiques are ranked lower because too few rooms. Easier to indicate what your maximum range per night for a double. Also are you up for climbing a stair-step street to get a great view, or do you have really bad knees? Info like this matters. I have lots of suggestions but don't like guesswork.

Posted by
508 posts

I have to second the suggestion of the Pension Marianna. We loved it and will be returning again this year. The brothers that run it are a riot and the place is very well maintained.

Posted by
3696 posts

Thanks everyone... I am good on this location...all looked great, but I went with Aetoma.

Posted by
2876 posts

In Nafplion, don't miss the 'Antica Gelateria di Roma'. Best gelato you'll ever have outside Italy.

Posted by
3696 posts

Thanks for the gelato tip... we love it and my grandson is a bit of a 'foodie'