Upcoming Seattle Area Events
There are lots of Rick Steves' Europe events (often free) in the Seattle area. Here's the latest:
Free Travel Classes in Edmonds
Rick Steves' Europe Through the Back Door hosts free travel classes every week in Edmonds, WA. (Saturday 10 a.m. classes held at Edmonds Theater unless otherwise posted, Saturday 12 p.m. and Thursday 6 p.m. classes held at our Travel Center.) Registration is required.
- December 5 at 6 p.m. — Holiday Travel in the Alps with Dave Hoerlein
- December 7 at 10 a.m. — Sicily with Heidi Van Sewell
- December 7 at 12 p.m. — Walking Spain's Camino de Santiago with Marcia Shaver
- December 12 at 6 p.m. — Packing Light & Right with Pat Luczyk
- December 14 at 10 a.m. — Ireland with Pat O'Connor
- December 14 at 12 p.m. — Scotland with Robyn Stencil
- December 19 at 6 p.m. — Beginning French for Travelers with Trish Feaster
- December 21 at 10 a.m. — Berlin, Prague and Vienna with Tara Swenson
- December 21 at 12:30 p.m. — Photographer's Eye with John Greengo
- December 28 at 10 a.m. — Germany, Austria, Switzerland with Margaret Hemmen
- December 28 at 12 p.m. — Traveling with a Tablet or Smartphone with Kevin Williams
Edmonds Art Walk
December 19th 5-8 p.m. — Join us for our annual holiday open house. Check out our staff artwork, shop our holiday sale, view Rick's European Christmas show and enjoy some holiday refreshments.
We display artists featuring European destinations. If you're interested in displaying your art, please contact Jennifer@ricksteves.com. In addition, we offer a free travel class that evening.
Travel with Rick Steves Saturdays at 2 p.m. on Public Radio KUOW 94.9 FM
This Saturday, December 7 at 2 p.m. — More Loire Valley Chateau Country; Exploring Brittany; Notorious Royal Marriages
"Rick Steves' Europe" on KCTS CREATE Comcast Channel 112 or Digital 9.3
- Tuesday, December 3 at 7:30 p.m. — Scotland's Islands and Highlands
- Wednesday, December 4 at 7:30 p.m. — Eastern Turkey
- Thursday, December 5 at 7:30 p.m. — The Best of Sicily
- Friday, December 6 at 7:30 p.m. — Venice Sidetrips
- Sunday, December 8 at 7:30 p.m. — Germany's Black Forest and Cologne
- Monday, December 9 at 7:30 p.m. — Siena and Assisi: Italy's Grand Hill Towns
- Tuesday, December 10 at 7:30 p.m. — Cinque Terre: Italy's Hidden Riviera
Rick catches readers up in his latest Blog Gone Europe entry
Posted November 27, 2013: Happy Thanksgiving
Visit our Travel Center in Edmonds
Enjoy our free travel library, railpass resources, travel gear store, and affordable trip consulting services!
- For information on where Rick is appearing, check out the Where's Rick page.