Getting to Know Eastern Europe
|Rick has just returned from filming a new Adriatic TV show.|
Eastern Europe has so much to dazzle travelers — and no other collection of Rick Steves tours brings you such a wealth of cultural diversity, remember-all-your-life meals, and breathtaking modern history.
Why wait? Treat yourself to the east in 2009! A few seats are still available...
- Best of Prague in 7 Days: June and October (hurry — not offered in 2010)
- Berlin, Prague and Vienna in 12 Days: July, September & October
- Best of the Adriatic in 14 Days: June, July & September
- Best of St. Petersburg, Tallinn & Helsinki in 9 Days: August and September
- Best of Eastern Europe in 17 Days: September
To learn more about Eastern European destinations, check out these articles...
- Historic Highlights of Prague
- Poland's Charismatic Kraków
- One Big Berlin
- Rediscovering Germany's Dresden
- Und Der Beat Goes On in Vienna
- Hungary's Enchanting Eger
- The Best of the Adriatic Coast
- Croatia's Delightful Dubrovnik
- Croatia's Water Wonderland: Plitvice Lakes National Park