My Way Tours: More Freedom, Lower Prices
|On an "un-guided" My Way tour, we handle the hotels and transportation. You handle your sightseeing — any way you want.|
Three new ways to tour Europe — your way
Want the freedom to set your own daily sightseeing priorities and pace? But without the stress of booking transportation and hotels? Our trio of "un-guided" My Way tours will give you just that.
We'll take care of providing comfortable rooms in centrally-located hotels, private bus transportation from city to city, and a trip escort to help advise you along the way.
You'll spend your sightseeing time however you want.
Maybe best of all, Rick Steves' My Way tours are priced up to $2,000 less than their fully-guided counterparts.
Check out all the details, departure dates, and prices for the My Way: Europe in 14 Days tour, My Way: Italy in 13 Days tour, and My Way: Germany-Austria-Switzerland in 12 Days tour.
Whether you want to take things a little slower than you could on a guided tour, or be more adventurous, My Way lets you experience Europe — your way!
Close-up: here's what you get for $2,995 in a My Way: Italy in 13 Days tour...
- A set itinerary that includes Venice, Verona, Varenna (Lake Como), the Cinque Terre, Florence, Siena, Assisi and Rome
- A small, friendly group of 24-28 people will share our big, comfy bus during the trip, but not do organized sightseeing together
- A Rick Steves escort will manage the group's transportation and hotel arrangements, and provide advice for sightseeing, meals, etc.
- All group transportation by bus and boat from Venice to Rome
- 12 nights accommodations in memorable, centrally-located hotels
- All breakfasts are included
- All tips for escort and driver
- Free 'Audio Europe' app (for iPhone and Android or get free podcast/mp3 files from ricksteves.com) featuring Rick's audio walking tours of neighborhoods and museums in Florence, Venice and Rome. Also includes Rick's radio interviews with experts on destinations covered in this itinerary
- More free stuff including Rick Steves' Best of Italy guidebook, Italian Phrase Book, Italy Sightseeing Supplement, map, day pack, moneybelt and earplugs
- Guaranteed tour price, locked in the moment you make your deposit
- Optional single supplements — this tour has a limited number of private rooms for solo travelers for an additional fee
- Tour alum discount of $50 for each tour you've taken prior to 2012
- 50% discount on a consulting appointment with our in-house experts to assist with your pre- or post-tour travel plans
- Flexibility should you need to transfer, or cancel/interrupt your tour
- Costs not covered: As this is not a guided tour, you will be responsible for the cost of all your lunches, dinners, drinks, admissions, sightseeing, and non-group transportation. Be sure to plan and budget accordingly. See our Tour Conditions Agreement for important details regarding everything listed above