Get to Know Rick's France Tour Guides
|Parisian Arnaud Servignat has played a très grand role in guiding our France tours. Listen to his radio interviews with Rick — and read his new print interview!|
Our weekly Travel with Rick Steves public radio show is a great source of travel information. It's also a handy way to "test drive" a tour guide. Here are some shows that have featured our France tour guides. Sit back, click on a link, and listen!
- Paris City Guide I with guide Arnaud Servignat (39 min)
- Paris Cafés with guides Arnaud Servignat and Kristin Kusnic (25 min)
- French Culture 201 with guide Patrick Vidal (36 min)
- French Food and Faux Pas with guide Patrick Vidal (46 min)
- Brittany and Normandy with guides Patrick Vidal and Toni Clark (19 min)
Here are some more interviews with Rick's France guides...enjoy the read!
- Arnaud Servignat: Paris, Loire to the South of France, Paris & the Heart of France tours — he's also featured in our Tour Experience video
- Elisabeth Van Hest: Paris tours — she's also featured in our Tour Experience video
- Patrick Vidal: any tour in France
- Julie Sonveau: Paris & the Heart of France, Wine Regions of Eastern France tours
- Toni Seymour: Best of Europe, Paris & the Heart of France, Wine Regions of Easter France, Paris tours
- William and Marie Altman: any tour in France
- Mary Carlson: Best of Europe, Best of Italy, Heart of Italy, Paris & the Heart of France, Loire to the South of France, Wine Regions of Eastern France tours