Did you travel on a Rick Steves tour in 2017?
If so, you could win your choice of a Rick Steves tour by creating a website of your 2017 tour experience and entering it into our Online Scrapbook Contest!
Hurry — the deadline is February 28!
A free Rick Steves tour (1 seat on an 8–21 day tour, or 2 seats on a 7-day city tour)!
A $500 gift card, good toward a Rick Steves tour, or purchases from our online Travel Store!
A $250 gift card, good toward a Rick Steves tour, or purchases from our online Travel Store!
A $100 gift card, good toward a Rick Steves tour, or purchases from our online Travel Store!
How to enter:
- Create a website about your experiences on a 2017 Rick Steves tour. You need to have been a member of a Rick Steves tour in 2017 to qualify.
- For inspiration, have a look at last year's winning entries (see sidebar) and dozens of others in our tour scrapbook archives.
- Visit our contest entry page (where you'll also find practical tips and a review of the rules).
This year’s entries:
Note: Entries are listed in the order they were received.
- Dustin Seltzer — Germany, Austria & Switzerland in 14 Days
- Toni King — Scandinavia in 14 Days
- Terry Davis & Nancy Sotka — Venice, Florence & Rome in 10 Days
- Janet Gorman — Greece in 14 Days
- Lori Church — Village Italy in 14 Days
- Joanna Meng — Italy in 17 Days
- Haley Bates — My Way Alpine Europe in 12 Days
- Nicole Meismer — Village Italy in 14 Days
- Scott Warner — Sicily in 11 Days
- Teresa Torrijos & Lourdes Torrijos — Paris & the Heart of France in 11 Days
- Timothy Leber — Munich, Salzburg & Vienna in 8 Days
- Martha Reiff — Scotland in 10 Days
- Shawn & Bill Personke — My Way Alpine Europe in 12 Days
- Anne Warner — Paris in 7 Days
- Stan Seys — Ireland in 14 Days
- Debra Duffe — Italy in 17 Days