When we learn of critical changes to the information in our guidebooks on Denmark, we post them here. (Of course, it's still smart to reconfirm critical transportation and sightseeing details locally.) Armed with a Rick Steves guidebook and these late-breaking updates, you're set for a great trip!
- The town's tourist information office is no longer open to the public, but still offers information online at www.visitaarhus.com.
- The Moesgård Museum (prehistory) is closed until the fall of 2014, when it moves into a brand-new building.
- Train travelers headed to Jelling from Copenhagen or Aarhus must transfer in Vejle, which is connected to Jelling by hourly trains (direction: Herning) and bus #211.
- Bike Copenhagen with Mike has a new, easier to find location at 47 Sankt Peders Stræde (near Sankt Peders Church). You'll pass right by as you follow our self-guided Copenhagen walk.
- The Museum of Danish Resistance is closed indefinitely, as it's being rebuilt following an arson attack.
- Danhostel Copenhagen Amager has a new Web address: www.danhostelcopenhagen.dk.