Travel Tips: Sleeping & Eating
Your hotel and restaurant choices can be a matter-of-face chore…or they can provide rich opportunities to connect with Europeans and their culture.
- Making Reservations
- Reserving Rooms as You Travel
- Hotel Reservation Form
- Daring to Sleep Cheap
- Budget Tips for Booking Hotels
- Finding a Hotel
- To Reserve or Not to Reserve?
- Budget Hotels: What to Expect
- European B&Bs: A Place to Call Home
- Rental vs. Hotel: When’s an Apartment Smart?
- How-To Tips for Renting an Apartment in Europe
- European Hostels: The Cure for Expensive, Lonely Travel
- Sleeping Alternatives: Bunking with the Locals
- House-Swapping Tips
- Camping European Style
- Out of Options (or Money)? Tips on Sleeping for Free