Posting Guidelines for Guidebook Feedback
Before submitting your feedback, please read these posting guidelines which are an addendum to our site-wide Community Guidelines:
- In order to keep things as user-friendly and helpful as possible, we edit each forum as necessary. Repetitive postings on the same topic will be deleted
- Be concise and stick to the topic. We edit for length and clarity and may delete postings that are not strictly on topic. We also may delete postings that contain points already made, messages that are profane or that insult another person, and messages typed in ALL CAPS (seen as "shouting" in cyberspace).
- Feedback on a specific city may be moved to that city's guidebook page.
- If you have an unresolved conflict with the management of a place recommended in one of Rick's guidebooks, we'd like to hear about it. Please e-mail any complaints to our guidebook editors.
- Advertisements and messages of a commercial nature are strictly prohibited and will be removed.
- Our Travel Links page provides links to other websites that we recommend. You are welcome to e-mail our webmaster to request that your site be considered. However, promoting your website yourself by posting here is not allowed.
- Messages posted here become the property of Rick Steves' Europe and may be edited, published or otherwise used by us. While we do our best to check accuracy, we accept no responsibility for loss, loose stools, injury, or inconvenience sustained by any person using the advice posted here.
- Thanks for being a part of our traveling community!