Please sign in to post.

Hotels near Malpensa Airport

My wife and I finish a RS tour on June 3rd at Lake Orta. We have a flight going home that leaves at 9:00 am on June 4th from the Malpensa airport. We need to be at the airport very early on the 4th. Any recommendations on a hotel not too far from the airport would be would be appreciated.

Posted by
383 posts

The Villa Malpensa. Expensive, but you can see the airport from the hotel and they have a shuttle.

Posted by
559 posts

Hi Steve, I don't have any specific hotels to help you out, but I took the Village Italy tour ending in Lake Orta a few summers back. You don't really need to get back to Malpensa on the evening of June 3rd if you don't want. You can stay in Orta that night and the tour director will arrange a taxi to pick you up early on the morning of the 4th. That's exactly what I did. Also, there may be other tour members who decide to stay the extra night that you can share the taxi with. From Lake Orta to the Milan airport is about 45 min - 1 hour. Do you know the name of the hotel you are staying at in Orta yet? Hope this helps. :)

Posted by
1633 posts

We stayed at the Best Western Jet Hotel last year. It was nice and quiet, has an airport shuttle and a great buffet breakfast. The Best Western chain of hotels in Europe are of a higher quality than here in the States. I would definitely stay there again. Have a great trip!

Posted by
31 posts

Thank you all for taking time to help us out. We are excited for our trip!