Check below for Edmonds travel classes and Rick's calendar for his upcoming events in the Seattle area and beyond.
Saturday, January 25, 9:00 a.m. – 9:30 p.m., in Edmonds, WA
If you're thinking about touring Europe in 2020, or even if you prefer independent travel, join Rick and more than 100 tour guides to learn all about Europe's best destinations and itineraries. All classes are held in Edmonds, WA, and they're free to attend — but registration is required.
Thursday, February 6, 7:30 p.m. at Seattle Town Hall
Join Rick and KCTS 9 for a first look at his new special Hunger and Hope: Lessons from Ethiopia and Guatemala. This one-hour preview screening will be followed by a discussion and audience Q+A with Rick. Get details and reserve tickets.
Free Travel Classes in Edmonds
Rick Steves' Europe hosts free travel classes every week in Edmonds, WA. (Saturday 10 a.m. classes held at Edmonds Theater unless otherwise posted: Saturday 12 p.m. and Thursday 6 p.m. classes held at our Travel Center.) Registration is required.
- January 25 at 9 a.m.–9:30 p.m. — Test Drive a Tour Guide
- January 30 at 6 p.m. — Beginning German for Travelers with Gretchen Strauch
- February 1 at 10 a.m. — Ireland with Pat O'Connor
- February 1 at 12 p.m. — Germany with Ben Green
- February 6 at 6 p.m. — Turkey with Mary Ann Cameron
- February 8 at 10 a.m. — England with Lauren Mills
- February 8 at 12 p.m. — Scotland with Julia Reams-Giersch
- February 13 at 6 p.m. — Poland with Ben Green
- February 15 at 10 a.m. — Spain with Rich Earl
- February 15 at 12 p.m. — Grece with Stefanie Bielekova
- February 20 at 6 p.m. — Provence & the French Riviera with Michaelanne Jerome
- February 22 at 10 a.m. — Packing Light & Right with Pat Luczyk
- Sunday, January 26 at 8 p.m. World of Atlas Obscura; Scottish Hebrides; Saudade in Portugal
Rick Steves' Europe on KCTS Channel 9
- Tuesday, January 21 at 7:00 p.m. The Best of Israel
- Tuesday, January 21 at 7:30 p.m. Palestine
- Tuesday, January 28 at 7:00 p.m. Italy's Riviera: Cinque Terre
- Tuesday, January 28 at 7:30 p.m. Italy's Veneto: Verona, Padua, and Ravenna
Rick Steves' Europe on KCTS CREATE Comcast Channel 336 or Digital 9.3
- Tuesday, January 21 at 8:00 a.m. Rome: Ancient Glory (repeats at 3:00 p.m. and 8:00 p.m.)
- Wednesday, January 22 at 8:00 a.m. Rome: Baroque Brilliance (repeats at 3:00 p.m. and 8:00 p.m.)
- Thursday, January 23 at 8:00 a.m. Rome: Back-Street Riches (repeats at 3:00 p.m. and 8:00 p.m.)
- Friday, January 24 at 8:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. Florence: Heart of the Renaissance
- Saturday, January 25 at 3:00 p.m. Florentine Delights and Tuscan Side Trips
- Monday, January 27 at 8:00 a.m. Paris: Regal and Intimate (repeats at 3:00 p.m. and 8:00 p.m.)
- Tuesday, January 28 at 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. Paris: Embracing Life and Art
- Tuesday, January 28 at 3:00 p.m. Heart of Italy
Enjoy our free travel library, rail-pass resources, travel-gear store, and affordable trip-consulting services!