Join Rick's live Monday Night Travel party! Experience the fun, conviviality, intimacy, and spontaneity as Rick screens a new episode from Season 11 of Rick Steves' Europe and shares his personal, inspirational, and sometimes hilarious behind-the-scenes commentary.
- Island Hopping with Rick Steves
Monday, January 25 at 6:00 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.
Some of Europe's best surprises are its islands. Join Rick on a fascinating voyage, exploring four of Europe's most intriguing islands: Malta, Capri, Skye, and Orkney. This island-hopping adventure comes with remote beaches, Crusader castles, a Blue Lagoon, pre-historic wonders, and salty traditional island lifestyles. Don't miss the boat!
We have more than 90 video travel classes about destinations, travel skills, and more! Check out this week's featured class:
- Scottish Isles with Julia Reams-Giersch
Rick Steves' Europe travel expert Julia Reams-Giersch presents this travel talk on Scotland's islands. We begin in Oban — a salty seafront town and the natural home base for exploring the isles — before heading across Mull to the lonely, lovely isle of Iona, where Christianity arrived in Scotland. On the Isle of Skye, the charming village of Portree is a good home base for exploring the island's grand scenery and fine countryside walks. And Julia offers tips on how to seek out the ultimate Scottish isle experience: a traditional music session or cèilidh dance.
In-person travel classes are suspended until further notice.
Our team of guides inspire, educate, and stoke travel dreams with passion and creativity. While the Marketplace is a world of travel fun and inspiration, we also feature our Picks of the Week.
- Sunday, January 24 at 8 p.m. Unraveling America; Spanish Civil War Sites; Photogenic Scotland
Rick Steves' Europe on KCTS Channel 9
- Tuesday, January 19 at 7:00 p.m. Andalucía, Gibraltar and Tangier
- Tuesday, January 19 at 7:30 p.m. Oslo
- Tuesday, January 26 at 7:30 p.m. Stockholm
Rick Steves' Europe on KCTS CREATE Comcast Channel 336 or Digital 9.3
- Tuesday, January 19 at 7:00 p.m. Sevilla
- Wednesday, January 20 at 7:00 p.m. England's Bath and York
- Thursday, January 21 at 7:00 p.m. North Wales: Feisty and Poetic
- Friday, January 22 at 3:00 p.m. Edinburgh
- Saturday, January 23 at 3:00 p.m. Naples and Pompeii
- Monday, January 25 at 7:00 p.m. Italy's Amalfi Coast
- Tuesday, January 26 at 7:00 p.m. Milan and Lake Como
We're temporarily closed until further notice.