We have more than 90 video travel classes about destinations, travel skills, and more! Check out this week's featured class:
- Hill Towns of Tuscany & Umbria with Rick Steves
In this travel class, Rick Steves describes Italy's Tuscany and Umbria — adjoining regions famous for their scenery, food, wine, and fine cities and hill towns (including Siena, Pisa, Lucca, Volterra, San Gimignano, Orvieto, Civita, and Assisi).
In-person travel classes are suspended until further notice.
In our Guides' Marketplace, we're sharing virtual experiences (classes, blogs, tours, and more) brought to you by our talented tour guides. Check out this week's featured virtual class:
- Online Wine Tastings with Francesco Gronchi
Tour guide Francesco Gronchi leads Rick Steves tours in Italy. He's also a sommelier and offers online wine tastings, delivering a taste of Tuscany to your door.
- Sunday, August 16 at 8 p.m. Pico in Lockdown; Socrates Express; Fiji
Rick Steves' Europe on KCTS Channel 9
- Tuesday, August 11 at 7:00 p.m. Milan and Lake Como
- Tuesday, August 11 at 7:30 p.m. Tuscany's Dolce Vita
Rick Steves' Europe on KCTS CREATE Comcast Channel 336 or Digital 9.3
- Tuesday, August 11 at 8:00 p.m. Italy's Amalfi Coast
- Wednesday, August 12 at 8:00 p.m. Milan and Lake Como
- Thursday, August 13 at 8:00 p.m. Tuscany's Dolce Vita
- Friday, August 14 at 3:00 p.m. Italy's Great Hill Towns
- Saturday, August 15 at 3:00 p.m. Vienna
- Monday, August 17 at 8:00 p.m. Salzburg and Surroundings
- Tuesday, August 18 at 8:00 p.m. Rick Steves' Europe: The Making Of
We're temporarily closed until further notice.