Check below for Edmonds travel classes and Rick's calendar for his upcoming events in the Seattle area and beyond.
Saturday, April 4, 9:00 a.m. – 8:30 p.m., Edmonds Center for the Arts and Edmonds Theater
Join Rick Steves and his top travel teachers for a full day of lively slideshow presentations covering Europe's top travel destinations, new discoveries, and our latest travel tips. All classes are held in Edmonds, WA, and they're free to attend — but registration is required.
Free Travel Classes in Edmonds
Rick Steves' Europe hosts free travel classes every week in Edmonds, WA. (Saturday 10 a.m. classes held at Edmonds Theater unless otherwise posted: Saturday 12 p.m. and Thursday 6 p.m. classes held at our Travel Center.) Registration is required.
- February 20 at 6 p.m. — Provence & the French Riviera with Michaelanne Jerome
- February 22 at 10 a.m. — Packing Light & Right with Pat Luczyk
- February 22 at 12 p.m. — Paris with Michaelanne Jerome
- February 27 at 6 p.m. — Urban Design in Europe with Dave Hoerlein
- February 29 at 10 a.m. — Portugal with Rich Earl
- February 29 at 12 p.m. — Beginning Italian for Travelers: Part 1 with Graz Palumbo-Perry
- March 5 at 6 p.m. — Rome Beyond the Basics: Art & History with Don De Santis
- March 7 at 10 a.m. — Village Italy with Colleen Schaffer
- March 7 at 12 p.m. — Morocco with Stefanie Bielekova
- March 12 at 6 p.m. — Sicily with Mary Ann Cameron
- March 14 at 10 a.m. — Scandinavia with Rich Earl
- March 14 at 12 p.m. — Hut-to-Hut Hiking in the Alps with Sheri Goodwin
- March 21 at 10 a.m. — Amsterdam & Dutch Day Trips with Tom Griffin
- March 21 at 12 p.m. — Barcelona & Madrid with Mitch Shelley
- March 26 at 6 p.m. — Walking Spain's Camino de Santiago with Sandy Brown
- March 28 at 10 a.m. — European Rail Skills with Gretchen Strauch
- March 28 at 12 p.m. — Switzerland with Pat O'Connor
- Sunday, February 23 at 8 p.m. Basque Carnaval; Venice Sinking; Ghosts in Papua New Guinea
Rick Steves' Europe on KCTS Channel 9
- Tuesday, February 18 at 7:00 p.m. Germany's Hamburg and the Luther Trail
- Tuesday, February 18 at 7:30 p.m. Germany's Dresden and Leipzig
- Sunday, February 23 at 5:30 p.m. Europe: Remote, Sacred, Wild
- Tuesday, February 25 at 7:00 p.m. Germany's Frankfurt and Nurnberg
- Tuesday, February 25 at 7:30 p.m. Bulgaria
Rick Steves' Europe on KCTS CREATE Comcast Channel 336 or Digital 9.3
Episodes of Rick Steves' Europe are broadcast a few times most days. Please check the CREATE schedule for dates and times.
Enjoy our free travel library, rail-pass resources, travel-gear store, and affordable trip-consulting services!