Our mission is to inspire, inform, and equip Americans to have European trips that are fun, affordable, and culturally broadening. We value travel as a powerful way to better understand and contribute to the world in which we live. We strive to keep our own travel style, our world outlook, and our business practices consistent with these values.
What we do
- We research and write European guidebooks, and produce a public television series and a public radio show
- We organize and lead energetic tours throughout Europe
- We sell select travel bags, guidebooks, maps, DVDs, and other travelers' supplies
- We offer travel consulting and trip planning services
- We teach free do-it-yourself travel seminars
- We provide a wealth of free information about travel in Europe via our Travel Center and this website
- We are committed to being a climate-smart tour company.
- We travel...a lot
What we don't do
- We are not travel agents, so we don't book flights, hotels, or rental cars