Rick Steves Travel Center
130 Fourth Avenue North
Edmonds, WA 98020
Heading north or south on I-5, take exit 177 for Edmonds and the Kingston Ferry. Follow signs to Edmonds City Center on Highway 104. Stay on the main road for about four miles. You'll end up at an intersection with a traffic circle in the middle. Turn left around the circle onto Main Street. Take the next right onto our street, Fourth Avenue North. We're the fourth building on the right.
All-day weekend parking is available in the following locations:
- Civic Center: Entrance off Fifth Avenue.
- City Hall: Underneath the building — access off the alley between Fourth Avenue and Fifth Avenue.
- Christian Science Church: Entrance off of Sixth Avenue.
- Street Parking: Available along Sixth Avenue and streets east of Sixth. Most streets west of Sixth are restricted to three hour parking.
Street parking in the central Edmonds business district is limited to three hours on weekdays. Signs are posted where restrictions apply.
- By Bus: Check online for transportation schedules from anywhere in Snohomish, King or Pierce counties.
- By Boat: Washington State Ferries depart from Kingston to Edmonds approximately every 40 minutes from 5 a.m. to 11 p.m. or midnight for the 30-minute journey. Schedules and prices are available online.
- By Train: The Sounder commuter train runs between Everett and Seattle on weekdays only, with stops in Mukilteo and Edmonds. The 33-minute trip departs Everett station for Seattle four times in the morning (Mon-Fri; 5:45; 6:15; 6:45; 7:15 a.m.) and returns from Seattle four times in the evening (Mon-Fri 4:05; 4:33; 5:05; 5:35 p.m.). Schedules and prices are available online.
- Shuttle from Sea-Tac Airport: Door-to-door shuttle service is the easiet option for getting from Sea-Tac Airport to Edmonds. Shuttle Express costs about $50 from Sea-Tac to Edmonds one-way, Reserve in advance.
- Edmonds Theater: 415 Main Street (around the corner from the Rick Steves Travel Center)
- Edmonds Conference Center: 201 Fourth Ave North (across the street from the Rick Steves Travel Center)
- Edmonds Center for the Arts: 410 Fourth Avenue North (on the corner of Fourth and Daley, down the street from the Rick Steves Travel Center)