Our team of experienced advisors has helped thousands of travelers put together great itineraries tailored to their interests, budgets, and time constraints. If you have lots of questions, or you're a first-time traveler, consider a one-on-one trip consultation. We can help you build an itinerary, set priorities, and figure out transportation.
We specialize in the areas covered by Rick Steves tours and guidebooks, but can often help in other areas of Europe. Note: Any transportation and lodging reservations are up to you but you'll be ready to do it yourself after your consultation. And we don't focus on specialty modes of travel (such as hiking, biking, or cruising), though we'll help as best we can.
To Schedule a Consultation
- Book at least 48 hours ahead
- Book farther in advance for spring and early summer (when we are at our busiest)
- Consultations are 30 minutes long (usually plenty of time)
- $60 in person (at our Travel Center in Edmonds)
- $90 by phone
- $30 for an additional 15 minutes
- 50% discount for anyone confirmed on an upcoming Rick Steves tour
- One booking at a time, please! No back-to-back appointments