Listen to Rick and Boston Public Radio (GBH) hosts Jim Braude and Margery Eagan's new monthly segment, Day Tripping with Rick Steves. Hear how Rick's employing his "traveler's spirit" at home during the pandemic and his take on the future of European travel. Each interview is filled with fun, insights, and inspiration. Here's the full library of interviews.
March 2021: Looking To Book A Rick Steves' Europe Tour This Summer? You May Have To Wait A Little Longer
Rick discusses how and when he'll be ramping up his tour program again, shares his thoughts on the politicization of public health, and looks back on the day the pandemic put his travel plans on hold. Plus, he describes the exhilarating experience of getting vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Why You'll Likely Need a 'Vaccine Passport' to Travel in the Near Future (February 2021)
- Rick Steves on the 'Most Beautiful Souvenir' and What We're All Missing in Quarantine (January 2021)
- Travel Expert Rick Steves Cautions Against Vacationing in the New Year (December 2020)
- Rick Steves: 2020 Election Choice Is 'More Fundamental than Partisan Politics' (October 2020)
- Amending Your Ethnocentrism with Rick Steves (September 2020)
- Rick Steves on Applying the 'Traveler's Mindset' While Staying Local (August 2020)
- Rick Steves: The EU Keeps Its Borders Closed to American Travelers (July 2020)
- Modern-Day 'Wanna-Be Dictators' Mimic 1930s Fascism, Says Rick Steves (June 2020)
- Rick Steves Talks Travel Writing, Piano, and the Slow Return of European Travel (May 2020)