Program 342: Rome After Dark; Underground NYC
Release Date: 10-26-2013
- Francesca Caruso, tour guide based in Rome
- Gene Openshaw, art and history specialist, co-author of "Rick Steves' Europe 101"
- Moses Gates, NYC tour guide and author of "Hidden Cities: A Memoir of Urban Exploration" (Tarcher-Penguin)
- Francesca Caruso's website includes her contact information.
- Gene Openshaw co-authors Rick's art and history book, "Europe 101."
- Moses Gates' New York City touring and city exploration website includes blog articles with photos from Moses' bridge climbs.
- Moses includes a brief promotional video for Hidden Cities on You Tube.
- Tarcher/Penguin Books includes a short Q and A with Moses Gates on its website.
- Caller Monique enjoyed a guided tour of the Lower East Side Tenement Museum.
Program 342 Extra - Caller Bob from Huntley, Illinois describes taxi rides he had to and from the Rome airport that made him think twice. (runs 3:58)