Rick Steves Audio Tours
Take Rick Steves along as your personal guide! We have 60 self-guided walking and museum tours covering Europe's most fascinating destinations, from Athens to London and Sevilla to Salzburg.
- Get the entire package — audio tours, maps, scripts, updates, and more — in the Rick Steves Audio Europe App.
- Download individual tours, below, as mp3s along with pdf maps.
- All audio tours are up to date as of March 2023.
Austria & Germany
- Vienna: Ringstrasse Tram Tour, St. Stephen's Cathedral, Vienna City Walk
- Salzburg: Salzburg Town Walk
- Berlin: Berlin City Walk
- Rhine: Best of the Rhine
- Rothenburg: Rothenburg Town Walk
- Munich: Munich City Walk
Britain & Ireland
- London: British Library, British Museum, City of London, St. Paul's Cathedral, Westminster Walk
- Edinburgh: Royal Mile Walk
- Ireland: Dublin City Walk 1: South Bank, Dublin City Walk 2: O'Connell Street
- Prague: Prague City Walk
- Paris: Historic Paris Walk, The Louvre, The Orsay, Versailles Palace, Père Lachaise Cemetery, Rue Cler Walk
- Arles: Arles City Walk (release date delayed indefinitely)
Greece & Turkey
- Athens: Acropolis, Ancient Agora, Athens City Walk, National Archaeological Museum
- Ephesus: Ancient Ephesus
- Rome: Colosseum, Heart of Rome Walk, Jewish Ghetto Walk, Ostia Antica, Pantheon, Pompeii, Roman Forum, Sistine Chapel, St. Peter's Basilica, Trastevere Walk, Vatican Museums
- Florence: Accademia & Michelangelo's David, Bargello Museum, Renaissance Walk, San Marco Museum, Uffizi Gallery
- Venice: Frari Church, Grand Canal Cruise, St. Mark's Basilica, St. Mark's Square
- Assisi: Assisi Town Walk, Basilica of St. Francis
- Siena: Siena City Walk
- Milan: Milan's Duomo Neighborhood
- Naples: Naples' Archaeological Museum, Naples City Walk
- Amsterdam: Amsterdam City Walk, Jordaan Walk, Red Light District Walk
- Lisbon: Lisbon City Walk
- Barcelona: Barcelona City Walk, Barcelona's Eixample Walk
- Madrid: Madrid City Walk
- Sevilla: Sevilla City Walk
More Walking Tours
Read along with written walking tours in a Rick Steves guidebook.