Program 407: Unofficial Guide to Disney World; Flying with Kids; Lemurs of Madagascar
Release Date: 06-06-2015
Get tips from the author of the best-selling "Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World" on how to enjoy the Disney theme parks without getting overwhelmed. Then listen in for some practical advice for minimizing tears when flying with small children. And hear why its wildlife makes Madagascar one of veteran traveler Hilary Bradt's favorite places in the world.
- Bob Sehlinger, co-author of "The Unofficial Guide: Walt Disney World" (Unofficial Guides)
- Brooks Barnes, New York Times entertainment industry reporter, based in Los Angeles
- Anya Clowers, author of "Jet with Kids" (JetWithKids.com)
- Ashley Steel, co-author of "Family on the Loose" (Rumble Books)
- Bob Sehlinger co-authors and updates "The Unofficial Guide: Walt Disney World 2015"
- Brooks Barnes writes the Carpetbagger Blog, and covers the entertainment industry from Los Angeles for the New York Times. He wrote an article in 2014 about his impressions of the international Disney theme parks, called "What I Discovered By Visiting Every Disney Park"
- The official website for the Walt Disney Company's theme parks and resorts.
- An online list of special events at the Disney parks and resorts is searchable by particular properties in Florida and California.
- Anya Clowers' Jet With Kids website.
- Ashley Steel co-wrote "Family on the Loose" with her husband Bill Richards.
- Hilary Bradt posts updates online for her guidebook to Madagascar.
- Hilary Bradt's website includes her blog entries, and links to guidebook updates.
- Caller Ric in Washington State recommends visiting the Wilderness Lodge at Walt Disney World.