Program 581a: Recoleta Cemetery; Spooky Atlas Obscura; Near the Exit
Release Date: 10-30-2021
Just in time for Halloween and Day of the Dead, meet some of the famous residents of Buenos Aires' Recoleta Cemetery, then take an armchair expedition to some of the spookiest places in the Atlas Obscura catalog. And hear what an Episcopal deacon has learned about how people around the world deal with death.
- Tour guide Robert Wright
- "Atlas Obscura" co-founder and creative director Dylan Thuras
- Lori Erickson, author of "Near the Exit" and "Soul of the Family Tree" (Westminster John Knox Press)
- Robert Wright's website includes photos and a guide to the Recoleta Cemetery in Buenos Aires.
- Dylan Thuras is a co-founder of Atlas Obscura. Its best-selling book is now out in its second edition.
- Lori Erickson is the author of "Near the Exit." Lori also writes about her travels to investigate her Viking ancestors in her latest book, "The Soul of the Family Tree." She offers suggestions for visiting spiritually-significant locales on her SpiritualTravels.info website.