Program 592: Insider's Amalfi; Korean Nunchi; Feedback
Release Date: 02-01-2020
Writer Euny Hong explains how a Korean system of non-verbal social skills works, and how it can help in your travels and your life. We also get insider information on enjoying Italy's scenic Amalfi Coast without getting stuck in tourist crowds or traffic. And listeners check in with Rick about travel concerns for shoulder season and where you may need to look over your shoulder.
- Sorrento-based tour guide Ann Long
- Euny Hong, author of "The Power of Nunchi" (Penguin)
- Rick writes about Italy's Amalfi Coast.
- Online information about the less-touristed Amalfi towns of Minori and Maiori, and the Pathway of the Gods hiking trail.
- Ann Long, based near Sorrento, can be contacted for tours in Italy through her Facebook page.
- Euny Hong is the author of "The Power of Nunchi."
- Euny joined us on Travel with Rick Steves program #412 in July 2015 to talk about her book "The Birth of Korean Cool."
- Rick writes about seeing sites in Europe in high season versus off-season, and on visiting Tangier, Morocco from Spain.