Program 599: Weekend in Eger; China 2020; Open Phones
Release Date: 04-04-2020
Find out why the Old-World town of Eger, in northern Hungary, is such a popular weekend getaway from Budapest. The head of the Young China Group updates us on how the millennial generation has been coping lately in China. And listeners remind Rick that you're never too old to travel.
- Monika Posch, tour guide from Budapest, Hungary
- George Farkas, tour guide from Budapest, Hungary
- Zak Dychtwald, founder of the Young China Global Group and author of "Young China" (St. Martin's Press)
- Rick's information about the town of Eger, Hungary.
- Zak Dychtwald is the founder of the Young China Group think tank in New York. His book is also called "Young China."
- Zak first introduced us to the concerns of the younger adults in China on Travel with Rick Steves program #553, which aired in February 2019.