Travel Talks: Northern Italy
In this travel lecture, Rick Steves describes Italy's north: the Cinque Terre, on the traffic-free Riviera; bustling Milan, with da Vinci's Last Supper; Lake Como, with mellow Varenna and glittering Bellagio; and Italy's Alps, the Dolomites.
Start planning your trip to Italy!
Watch more chapters about Italy:
- Travel Skills for Italy (45 minutes)
- Northern Italy (20 minutes)
- Venice & the Veneto (30 minutes)
- Florence (15 minutes)
- Hill Towns of Tuscany & Umbria (20 minutes)
- Rome (25 minutes)
- Southern Italy (10 minutes)