When we learn of critical changes to the information in our guidebooks on Estonia, we post them here. (Of course, it’s still smart to reconfirm critical transportation and sightseeing details locally.) Armed with a Rick Steves guidebook and these late-breaking updates, you’re set for a great trip!
For books printed before June 2015, the following may apply:
- The tourist information office at Viru Keskus has closed permanently.
- The private bus #90K between the airport and the city center is no longer running.
- The Travellers’ Tent information service has also closed.
- Metro 24 Internet café has closed.
- City Hotel Portus has a new website: www.tallinncityhotelportus.com.
- Must Lammas restaurant has closed.