When we learn of critical changes to the information in our guidebooks on Slovenia, we post them here. (Of course, it's still smart to reconfirm critical transportation and sightseeing details locally.) Armed with a Rick Steves guidebook and these late-breaking updates, you're set for a great trip!
For books printed before May 2014, the following may apply:
- Deva Puri Gallery has closed.
- The Jože Plečnik House has reopened after substantial renovations.
- Harambaša restaurant, in the Krakovo district, has closed.
- Šnopc o'tecca (the store specializing in Slovenian spirits and liqueurs) has closed.
For books printed before May 2014, the following may also apply:
- Both of the city's Alibi Hostels have been converted into rental apartments.
- Abecedarium has closed.
- The Centromerkur department store is now called "Galerija Emporium."