Based on your trip itinerary, will you be better off buying point-to-point tickets or a rail pass? If it's a rail pass, which one? The information here will help you choo-choose wisely. You'll also find a wealth of practical train-travel tips. And when you're ready to buy your pass or tickets, you can do that here, too.
Rail Pass DealsSee what's on sale
Coronavirus-related exceptions to rail refunds
Plan Your Train Trip
- Rent a Car or Take the Train?
- Should I Get a Rail Pass?
- How to Choose Among Rail Passes
- Buying European Train Tickets
- Looking Up European Train Schedules and Routes Online
- Train-Fare Maps: How Much Would You Pay Without a Pass?